You don't have a premission to code in this thread
Coding Progress: You Have Coded  from 
Podemos en los medios de comunicación - El Mundo (primera mitad 2014)
Image downloaded from kiosko.net
How coding works
- Drag the mouse over the related article.
- Release the mouse when you have covered the box.
- If there is nothing to code, you can press the button "Nothing to Code"
- The progress bar at the top page shows how many images have been coded
- You can draw as many areas as needed
- You can use the keyboard shortcuts: ← = previous image, → = next image, n = nothing to code.